Friday, 11 January 2013

REVIEW: Canon 1100D

Hey everyone :)

After having my Canon 1100D for over 2 months now, I've been able to take it out for a ride here and there... okay, it's not a car. But you know what I mean.

The appearance..



(the above two photos taken with my Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini Pro)

So this camera has been claimed to be the best starter SLR for those who are venturing into photography, and I can see why. Despite it looking a little "beasty", it's quite easy to use and the settings of this camera are easy to get used to. It only takes a day or two of properly using this camera to get completely used to it!

It may look big, but this camera is quite light compared to the others of the Canon range (think 5D Mark II).
So it's great if you're not wanting something really heavy to carry around.

The Canon 1100D takes pictures of high resolutions (you're looking at 400 pics = 4GB at the highest pic resolution, and around 15mins of HD filming). You can alter the resolution of the photo sizes, but you can't alter the resolutions of the video, however. So I've had to buy a 32GB card as I am going to be filming more videos for this blog.

Photos I've taken:





















To get the result of high quality photos:
Without flash: Make sure you take photos in natural daylight, as the most light you have - the more sharp and focused your shot will be!
Unless you want to use flash :)

I hope you have found this review helpful, and if you have any questions then leave me a comment below :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. awww I used to have this camera just sold it last week. The picture quality is so amazing! I have just upgraded to the 650D as it has a flip out screen which is great as I am looking to start YouTube tutorials soon!

    xxx
    Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely review & photos - I'm looking into getting this camera, but I think the release date puts me off - although it is just over £200 on amazon currently....

    £1 Mint Nail Polish!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig