Tuesday, 1 January 2013

New Year, New Day

Hey everyone!

I hope you have all had a nice NYE and New Years Day :) And you're all looking forward to what this new year is going to bring! 
Fingers crossed, all of our goals and plans will come true!

I didn't really do much during the New Years except just spend time with my family and watch a LOT of Bollywood movies hahaa.. We watched Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - it's pretty recent and I've never seen it before! Definitely a change from all of the mainstream Hollywood movies.


I made Nachos! 
I know it's unhealthy, but I've been craving Nachos like crazy lately hahaa... and these were a yummy fix!

Oh, check out my mums nails!


It's a Sally Hansen two-toned nail polish in "Amber Ruby". It's gorgeous!!!!!
A mix of reds, yellow, orange... well exactly Amber and Ruby :P


 I did my nails too... This shade is "Turquoise Opal"... this too is gorgeous!




I think two days ago, we had guests come over - so we prepared them with a load of Indian snacks..
Pakoras, Gujarati Pakoras and Spring Rolls





Getting the cups ready for a yummy cup of tea!






So unhealthy haha!



Nemo cuddling up to me whilst we were watching Kourtney and Kim Take New York - the episodes have been back to back all day today. They're so entertaining!

I was so inspired by their makeup and decided to have a try. Although my attempt isn't as great haha!



Last but not least, my first photo of the year!

Keep in mind half of my face has makeup and the other half is bare haha. My scarring is really starting to fade :) 
I'll post more about the Murad skincare update soon!

From when I went Boxing Day shopping at White Rose Centre, look how Christmassy everything looks!

I hope you're all having a great time, and I have a ton of makeup reviews queued up :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really enjoyed that film too - I thought it was such a different bollywood film. Loving the snack photos lol x

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig