Sunday, 13 January 2013

MUA UNDRESSED

Hey everyone :)

Did you guys know that the MUA UNDRESSED palette has been claimed to be a dupe of the Urban Decay NAKED palette?
Similar name, right?

My sister was so kind enough to give me this palette as I don't have any eyeshadows that are neutral like this, and she already has a lot of Urban Decay stuff :) haha.
So I've been playing around with the colours and trying to see which colours look great together and how I can achieve different looks.


The shades are similar to the ones in the NAKED palette :) 


I found that the top third eyeshadow didn't transfer that well when I was doing swatches :( I don't know why..



But as you can see, most of these shades are quite shimmery but there are matte shades too. They range from beiges, to golds, to coppers, to dark browns and smokey greys/black.

All of these colours are lovely and wearable on a daily basis and also for a night out.


I used the gold/bronze shimmery shade along the inner third of the eye - and I really love this shimmery colour as it gives the eyes that 'pop' of colour :)

I then mixed the dark brown and (second to last) smokey black shade along the crease, to create a deep smokey look!

Have you tried this palette?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig