Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Lash Extreme Mascara REVIEW

Hey everyone :)

I recently bought this mascara after searching for a very inexpensive mascara.. and well.. I went to look in Bodycare. You know how they have their own little range of foundations, mascaras, nail polishes etc. And considering that this mascara was £1.50ish, I thought "what do I have to lose?"

I bought: Body Collection's Lash Extreme mascara


The mascara wand is plastic, and it's a very precise comb which is great as it manages to coat all of the lashes. I would usually prefer a bigger and thicker brush for more volume. 



So, I have really small and fine lashes... or so I think!


This is with one coat of mascara...



The product formula itself is quite watery.. rather than like other mascaras that are waxy or made up of fibres. This is a slight problem as it DOES run! So you may get panda eyes when you're walking in the rain or having a cry.


With two coats on :)

It creates a nice voluminous effect, and really lengthens my lashes!


What do you think of this mascara?

I'm quite impressed with the results of this mascara - especially for the price of it, definitely a bargain! I will be looking at the other mascaras at Bodycare once this mascara finishes :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig