Thursday, 10 January 2013

FULL Coverage Foundation Tutorial for Acne Skin

Hey everyone :)

I've wanted to make this tutorial for a while, and well, I finally got round to filming and uploading it yesterday.

(do subscribe!)

The products I used:
Soap & Glory MAKE YOURSELF YOUTHFUL Super Serum - 
I like using this serum as it's not too thick or sticky, and it moisturizes really well! I've found that my skin has become really supple and soft when I apply this! It's light and doesn't feel like I have a lot of product on, which is great for acne prone skin :)
Clarins Everlasting Foundation
Which is an AMAZING foundation that provides excellent coverage. I do recommend this foundation as Clarins is made from natural extracts and is good for the skin. It's a little pricey, but if you're willing to fork out the money for a high quality foundation then do try this!
Witch Hazel Stick Concealer
This has great coverage, for hiding blemishes and acne. It doesn't clog the skin and it looks really nice when blended out!
MAC Studio Finish Concealer -
 I LOVE this concealer, it's really thick and creamy. I don't like to put this around acne affected areas as it's a little too thick and feels a bit heavy on the skin, although sometimes I do. Nonetheless, I LOVE using this concealer! Definitely my favourite concealer :)
The Body Shop All-In-One Base Powder
This powder is pretty thick, and even on it's own, it is quite creamy and provides a nice coverage (so those of you with clear skin already, try this powder out as it will make you look flawless!!) I use this powder to set my foundation and concealer.
Sleek Powder
It's meant to be a setting powder but my sister bought this and she even said it was a little too dark. However, I use this powder to define my cheekbones and temples... so like a bronzer haha :)

Before and After:

As you can see, my scarring is still visible but my active acne has reduced dramatically!






I hope this helps you with applying makeup to conceal acne and blemishes!

Please subscribe to my channel as I will be making more videos - a bit of makeup, a bit of talking, a bit of my daily life etc!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for another great for make-up tips. I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.great job. thanks
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^I hope you did not get the blue obagi peel! That absolutely destroyed my face! It made me break out worse than before and made my scars 10x worse. I now have large pores (didn't before), super oily skin accompanied by blackheads, extreme sensitivity, and fine lines! Agh :(

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig