Wednesday, 9 January 2013

FIRST YouTube video!

Hey everyone :)

Now I know I've been talking about starting to create YouTube videos, and believe me, I've been experimenting and recording. But I've finally made my first video!

A demonstration on filling in eyebrows - as this is highly requested! And some people wanted a video compared to my written blog post I did a few days ago.

Oh and.. please subscribe! I have a lot more videos on their way :)

So enjoy :)


I hope you're all having a great week!


~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great first video, short and sweet. Reminds me, I need to try out a good brows set :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear
    I like your blog and I'm your new follower
    pls follow my blog too,
    twitter : duygu_senyurek
    instagram : duygusenyurek
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig