Thursday, 10 January 2013

7 Day Makeup Challenge - Day 6

Hey everyone :)

Moving swiftly along with the 7 Day Makeup Challenge, here is Day 6 :)


For this look, I wanted something really soft and subtle, but also had a bit of definition. 
It doesn't really look like I'm wearing eyeshadow - that is the look I was going for!

Products I used:
Soap & Glory - Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum
Clarins Everlasting Foundation
Witch Hazel Stick Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
BROWZINGS Eyebrow Kit - I had also used the brown powder to dust along my eyelid crease
The Body Shop All-in-One Base Powder
Sleek Powder (as Bronzer)
Soap & Glory KOHL Pencil - Brown
MUA Undressed - the lightest shade for highlight. And brown to be smudged on top of the eyeliner..
The Body Shop Lipstick



I like how my hair looks in these photos.. different shades of brown :)


MUSTACHIO!



~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig