Wednesday, 9 January 2013

7 Day Makeup Challenge - Day 5

Hey everyone :)

I'm still managing to keep up with the 7 Day Makeup Challenge, and here is Day 5 :)

So my sister taught me a few makeup looks including a classic smokey eye, and also a cut crease. So later on, I ended up experimenting, and I did something between the two looks I'd learned.


I had used the lightest pale shade in the UNDRESSED palette, and used that on my lid. I then used the bronze shade for the crease, and then used a little bit of black too. I used the same lightest pale champagne shade on the brow bone for high light :)
Finishing off with liner and a bit of gold eyeshadow near the tear ducts.



I used a light pinkish lipstick - for a bit of colour that isn't too over powering :)




What do you guys think? :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig