Tuesday, 8 January 2013

7 Day Makeup Challenge - Day 4

Hey everyone :)

So it's Day 4 of the 7 Day Makeup Challenge, and this is my look of the day:


A soft neutral eyeshadow with dark browns and black to create a soft smokey hue. I used kohl liner to create a high wing, and I had used the lashes I made here.

Products I used:

Clarins Everlasting Foundation
MAC Concealer
MUA UNDRESSED Palette
SOAP & GLORY Mascara
False Eyelashes
Sleek Face Powder
BROWZINGS Eyebrow duo
Body Shop Blusher
Body Shop Bronzer
Carmex Lipbalm
Body Shop Lipstick


I had mainly used a gold and champagne shimmer eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye, then I had used a matte light brown on the socket area, and worked in a dark brown and black shadow on the crease :)
I added false lashes to give a more glamorous look and to make my eyes look more dramatic.

I finished the look with a pretty pink lipstick from the Body Shop








I hope you like this look! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh hun! This is a beautiful look! I love how you've incorporated the lashes and yet it still looks effortless and natural <3 absolutely stunning. P.s I also love The Body shop lipsticks...can't believe how underrated they are.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! and yeah I wanted to go for a natural but outstanding look haha :) And yepppp they are! I bought a few on sale and they're amaze!

      xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig