Monday, 7 January 2013

7 Day Makeup Challenge - DAY 3

Hey everyone :)

I'm back with Day 3 of the 7 Day Makeup Challenge!

The two eye shadows I have used today are:



The Body Shop - 10 : This eye shadow is a GORGEOUS taupe shade and I fell in love with it immediately! Just applying this on the lids, will help create a sultry kinda look and will suit all skin tones! It's the perfect base for a dramatic smokey eye too!
This shadow can be used during the day as well as on a night out - it's a matte shadow too so it doesn't bring too much attention to the eyes
GO - ES02: This eye shadow is a rich chocolatey brown shade with tiny specks of shimmer. This shadow is great for building up intensity in the eye socket, and the colour can be built to create a dramatic look!



The foundaiton I had used was by RMK in shade 03
I LOVE this foundation!
I went to Trafford Centre in Manchester a while ago - RMK is sold there... I'm not sure where else you can buy it - and I went to the counter to try the makeup out. 
The lady there was SO nice and gave me a ton of samples! And I used the foundation sample for this look :)

What I really like about it, is that it's really light but has AMAZING coverage! you can build up coverage with this foundation too, and it doesn't look cakey but flawless instead.

The colour of it matches REALLY well too... a lot of foundations I have end up looking a little light on my face, but this one matched so well and looked like my own skin.



I used a lot of the dark brown shadow in the corner of the eye to make it stand out more!

I had also used the dark brown shadow on my brows too with a brow brush and well... it did the job haha :)

I didn't use eyeliner with this look as I know it would over power the eyeshadow.
So I used plenty of mascara and I applied false eyelashes on the corners of my eyes to elongate my eyes
.






I finished the look off with DuWop Venom lipgloss in "Buttercup".

I didn't want to use a coloured lip gloss as that would take the attention off my eyes and onto my lips. Oh AND, I haven't researched this, but, I think this Venom lipgloss is a lip plumper too, as I applied it and immediately my lips felt all tingly - like when I use Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss. Also, it was quite tacky too, and it took a while to remove as it was super sticky and felt uncomfortable too :(


I hope you liked this look :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig