Sunday, 6 January 2013

7 Day Makeup Challenge - Day 2

Hey everyone :)

I'm back with Day 2 of the 7 Day makeup Challenge!

I know I said that I will use two eye shadows, but in this one I used an eyeshadow and also the light brown from my eyebrow palette - as a kind of gradient for my dark eyeshadow :)
If you don't understand, I'm going to explain below!


I wanted to go for a really subtle sort of look... this is basically how I go to University.

A layer of foundation, a little bit of bronzer, brows filled in, bit of brown on the eyes and a coat of mascara.


What I'd used:

Clarins Everlasting Foundation
BROWZINGS palette - I used the brown powder to fill in my brows, and then used it along my eye socket to create depth!
Body Shop Eyeshadow Cube - Dark Brown
Soap & Glory Duo Stick
L'OREAL Colour Riche Lipstick - 273


I LOVE this lipstick! It's really shimmery and peachy, it goes well with the brown eyeshadow to create a more glowy complexion. 


I used this dark brown cube in the outer V of the eyelid to create depth. This blends really lovely and creates a smokey gradient without it looking harsh.




It looks really natural and this is my FOTD.. or every uni day haha!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig