Sunday, 16 December 2012

INSPIRATION: PEARYPIE

Hey everyone :)

I can't remember how I came across Pearpie's makeup work on Facebook, but I was so inspired by her work that I immediately clicked the 'Like' button and I've been so inspired since!

She's a theatrical makeup artist in Thailand, and her makeup is dramatic, neutral, colourful, artistic etc; and I want to share my favourite photos with you guys on here :)
So I hope you guys get inspired too! :)





With Ploy Chermarn! Omggg <3














She's sooo pretty! And her makeup looks are so interesting and unique!
I'm definitely going to try out some makeup like hers as it looks super cute :) and I will blog about it too, and hopefully it will be a success! 
Haha!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow all the photos are amazing. I like the &th one down (B&W) its very artdeco :)

    Kerys xx
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig