Thursday, 13 December 2012

FOTD

Hey everyone :)

Thought I'd post a short Face of the Day entry and the products I've used.
This is my kinda everyday makeup; so just foundation, and simple winged eyeliner and filled in brows. It's really easy and quick to do, and looks very minimal so it's suitable for University/College :)



Hahaha you can see my reflection in the big mirror behind meee :P



Products used in order:
Soap & Glory - Make Yourself YOUTHFUL Super serum
Carmex Lipbalm - I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
MAC Concealer in NC30
BROWZINGS eyebrow powder
Miss Sporty - Brown Eyeliner
Soap & Glory - Thick & Fast mascara
Soap & Glory lipstick in "Naked Beige"



I'll be posting more reviews and tutorials on how I do different makeup looks soon :)

Stay safe and be happy everyone!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig