Sunday, 9 December 2012

FOTD : Subtle Smoked Eyes

Hey everyone :)

I've never really done a 'Face of the Day' post before, but I want to explain my smokey eye makeup from the past post! As I really liked it haha :)




Face:
Soap & Glory - 'Make Yourself Youthful' Super Serum: I LOVE this stuff, as it's a great moisturiser that leaves your skin looking radiant and softtttt!!
L'Oreal True Match Foundation : I find this foundation provides really good coverage and manages to last on my face for agesss! It's a really creamy and thick consistency, but it's not an oily kind of 'thick' haha. So it doesn't break me out.
Maybelline 24hr Concealer: This is my favourite 'drugstore' concealer, as it's pretty cheap compared to other concealers I have. It's really good for covering dark under eye circles, and isn't oily. So you only need a little bit of powder to set it!
ELF Blush & Bronzer Contour: I mainly used the Bronzer as it helps to define areas of the face. I used it along my cheekbones, on the sides of my nose and also around my eyes for a gradual smokey effect...

Eyes:
ELF Blush & Bronzer: I used the bronzer along the eyelid socket, and brought it down to my lower lash line. I wanted a subtle smokey eye effect :)
BROWZINGS: To fill in my brows, and I had also used the brown powder to create more of a darker crease too. Building the powder on to my eyelid and on my lower lash line, will make my eyes look more smokier without making it look too harsh. 
Soap & Glory Eyeliner: To create a cat wing liner
Miss Sporty Brown Eyeliner: This is a really great eyeliner for it's brand as it's not one I'd usually pick up. However due to being low in cash and needing a nautral looking eyeliner, I picked this up! I used this along my lower lash line, as it's not too harsh like black liner but it's dark enough to make my eyes stand out!
Natural Collection Black/Brown Mascara: To finish off the lashes and complete the look!

Lips:
Carmex Lip Balm: I LOVEEEE this stuff!
Soap & Glory Lipstick: (I can't remember the shade but it's a beige/peach sort of colour :D)




Freezing my butt off!


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig