Sunday, 2 December 2012

December is here..

Hey everyone :)

I wonder if you guys have started to decorate your homes yet with a Christmas tree and tinsel? :)
I have.... 

But first of all. We made THE most yummiest Upside Down Pineapple cake:




With custard :) Mmmm!

Now onto the Christmas tree:


We've had all of these decorations for years now.. and we generally use the same colours : Red, Gold, Rust, Bronze, Purples etc. 





Nemo posing with the tree :P








Okay okay... enough of all of the photos of Nemo :P

Hope you're all feeling the festive season now!
I can't wait until the end of this week, as majority of my deadlines will be submitted and it means I can blog a bit more freely and post some really good things haha :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig