Saturday, 22 December 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - 22nd

Hey everyone :)

So I don't have an EXACT topic that I'll be covering for this post, as I will be talking about a load of nonsense. Well.. not exactly nonsense, just nonsense that is worth reading. Because well, I've written it ;) haha!

Okay so first off, I have been addicted to Michael Buble's cover of "All I Want For Christmas"! It's a really good song even when it was sung by Mariah Carey too!



And also his song "Feliz Navidad" - featuring Thalia is so catchy and really upbeat :) I loooove the song! 



I've always been a sucker for foreign songs, and listening to this song had made my listen to some old school Shakira (Ciega Sorda Muda is one of my faves!) and also some La Oreja De Van Gogh



And these aren't Christmassy songs :P haha! I've just been addicted to them!

So, what have I been up to lately?

Well, behind the blogger-esque that I _____ you guys (I can't find a good word to fill in that gap haha!) I've been up to a few things lately.

Shopping, being one!


Just one load of shopping! Yep, we're having a biiiig party!


Tesco's Chocolate Eclairs omnomnomnom <3


More shopping..


Largeeee Christmas aisle in Tescos!

Blogging too! (I have ideas for the remaining Christmas posties :D which I will end up writing tonight or tomorrow morning)


This is going to be in a few future posts actually! And yep, me and my sister do own all of these earrings haha :D

And tiding up the house: because I have my cousins staying over for Christmas and it's going to be all kinds of fun!


This is what commuting to University does to me!
I end up leaving clothes around as I have hardly any time to put them away... it's safe to say that my room is now spotless ;)

I just hope that I find the time to blog, as I'd want to spend lots of time with my cousins too!


I've been looking after poor little Nemo; she's been a bit ill lately and has hardly eaten or slept.
But she's a lot better now too, and look at her, as cute and cuddly sleeping on the sofa haha


Hopefully I will have lots of photos from my Christmas to share with you guys :) 


~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I feel like I haven't stopped shopping these last few days trying to get ready for Christmas.. now to tidy the house! Hope you have a lovely Christmas :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig