Friday, 21 December 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - 21st

Hey everyone :)

On the 19th, I had posted a makeup look that I was considering to do for Christmas, and well... it didn't turn out as well as I'd liked it to:


I aimed for a smokey eye look that was kinda dramatic... but it didn't go as well as I'd liked it to!

So, I had another attempt at it!

For this Christmas, I want a makeup look that is smokey, dramatic, yet glamourous and glittery too. But not too over the top. And this took a few trial and errors.
After using different bases, eyeliners and eye shadows, I've come up with the makeup look that I probably will re-create for Christmas :)


You can see that it's a lot more deeper and smokier now, right?

I used:
Glamoflauge concealer - Tan
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 220
BROWZINGS
Soap & Glory - Duo Eyeliner (the brown shade) : applied all over the lid, and then I blended it a little bit on the corners and created a little cat eye shape.
The Body Shop - Taupe eye shadow : applied all over the lid, and a little bit more was worked into the crease and blended upwards to the brow bone, just to be the base for the main 'smokey' colours.
Golden Rose - Brown/Gold glittery shadow : I used this on the main 'ball' area of my eyelid, to create a more 3D effect. I LOVE this shade, as it goes well with warm skin tones and the glitter specks in the eyeshadow make it look really classy haha :)
Maybelline eyesadow - Black : I had worked this colour mainly to define the V shape, and to make the look more intense!

I used both the glittery brown and the black shade on the lower lash line.

This look was finished off with Technic Natural False lashes and a coat of black mascara :)


What do you guys think?






Do you guys like this look?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! I love the smokey eyes :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award for blogging, hope that's okay :) Check out my post about it for my details! xx

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it a lot! i have zero skills in the makeup department :( i think you've inspired me to change that in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh your smokey eyes are gorgeous! I wish I was half as good doing my own eyes! My eyeline always ends up uneven! Lovely blog too btw :)

    Gemma

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig