Wednesday, 19 December 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: 19th

Hey everyone!

I'll be doing a number of 'Christmas Countdown' posts, that will include all things Christmassy! And this is just to get all you readers pumped up and in the holiday mood!

I've got a number of different things that I'll be blogging about so keep checking up everyday as I'll be posting lotssss!!

So today, I'll be talking about christmas makeup, and the kind of makeup that I'll be wearing! I've always kind of kept my makeup a bit minimal for the past Christmas':


From the Christmas of 2010


From Christmas of 2011.

And I've always kinda kept it simple with foundation, winged liner and mascara! But I think this year I want to take it up a notch and do something that stands out a bit more!


I was thinking something like this.

I used a bronze and deep purple eye shadow - however the purple isn't really noticeable. So I will have to work on that and find a better makeup base / primer. And the look is finished off with false lashes.


With flash!

So it's kinda a neutral smokey eye look, however I really wanted the crease to be much more dramatic and darker. Either using a primer or a much more pigmented eyeshadow will do the trick!

I always feel that falsies are great for making an entire makeup look, more glamorous and chic. And I've ever only worn falsies when it comes to weddings and parties, so this Christmas, I will definitely be wearing the falsies!


I basically used this palette:

And these eye shadow shades are really nice and can go with anything, however I felt that they are quite dusty and shimmery. So I will look for matte dupes :)

More photos:










I know, I take toooo many photos haha!!

I will be back with another eye makeup look - if I manage to find better eye shadows or something haha :) but I hope you liked this post!
And I will post with more Christmassy related posts up to the big day!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your make up is so pretty and your beautiful, I have huge eyebrow envy!
    Please check out my blog and maybe follow back! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you! :D
      I'm following you now too! :)
      xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig