Tuesday, 18 December 2012

1ST BIRTHDAY

Hey everyone :)

As you may or may not know, it's my blog's 1st birthday! 
Haha okay well it's a bit silly saying 'birthday', so should I say anniversary instead? haha!

Well, it's been an entire year since I've had this blog, and I'm so thankful and happy for all of the amazing experiences that have come out of blogging :) 

So, here's a little message to you guys:

(sorry if you're unable to read my writing haha! Click on the photo to enlarge)


Thank you, everyone :)

For reading, following and sharing my blog around, I'm so happy for all of the views I've gotten (it's 104,075 as I'm writing this now!), and all of the lovely messages that you all have been sending me! It's amazing how much support I've received from those I know in real life, and also online!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aww this hand written note was such a cute personal touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep :) That's what I was going for, it's a lot more personal than a typed message xD xx

      Delete
  2. Awww, happy birthday blog! here's to many more years! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig