Wednesday, 12 December 2012

100,000 on 12/12/12

Hey everyone!!!

As you can guess from the title, I managed to reach 100,000 views today!!! (Well last night, techinically!) And I'm soooooo excited and grateful! 

I actually thought I wouldn't reach 100,000 views until next year, until I made it a plan that I would reach 100,000 views on the 18th of this month - as that would be my blog's 1st birthday :) - but I reached the goal a week earlier so I'm SO happy about it!!!!!


I'm SOOOOOOO happy I've reached my goal, and that people actually read my blog :') 

~~

This is totally irrelevant but it's the 12/12/12 today... and well, it's kinda sad because that will be the last time we see the same number for date/month/year in our lifetimes.

Unless, of course, you're a vampire hahahah.

Thank you everyone, again!! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig