Saturday, 17 November 2012

TWILIGHT

Yep, I went to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2. And what can I say? 

It was SICK.

And I really want to watch it again haha! It's definitely a great movie and I recommend people to watch it because there is a lot of suspense and action in it (I don't want to spoil the movie for you guys!) but some scenes were quite gutting. Those Volturi dudes really annoy me! But I'm so glad for the twist at the end (if you've watched the movie, you'll know what I mean haha ;))

And Kristen Stewart's makeup through the movie was so nice... It was really natural and her skin tones peeked through her foundation, and I think she had false individual lashes on too! Which really made her eyes stand out. 
I'm going to try and invest in some natural looking false lashes, or a really really really good mascara haha!

(omg I just Googled her to find some nice makeup photos of her) and she's 22!!!!! What?! She's 2 years older than me!!!! 

Way to feel like a loser :( I wish I was in a movie haha.

Anyways, the makeup I was talking about:


See her makeup looks really natural, and her lashes look super long! But they're not clumpy or anything, so that's why I'm guessing she's got individual falsies on. It looks soooo pretty :)

A really short post, but yeah :)


^ taken from before going to the cinema :)

Do you guys like my hoody? I got it on Thursday from New Look, and I got another Christmassy type hoody, but that's for another post ;)

Hope you're all having an awesome weekend!!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig