Friday, 30 November 2012

There is a fight going on inside me






I saw this on Tumblr and thought it was amazing :) so I decided to post it here and share it with you.

I really love this sort of 'philosophy', because it's true. It sorta relates to the Law of Attraction too. The emotion you cling on to, will constantly be there and will grow whether you like it or not.

For those who are constantly negative, speaking bad about yourself and others, and thinking negatively. E.g "I wish I wasn't poor"
That will always happen, and be with you. Unless, of course, you change your ways of thinking.

Think, "I have all of the money in the world". So just remain positive :)
And don't let your negative feelings/thoughts win.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig