Thursday, 8 November 2012

The Everyday Look

Being a University student, you don't really need to make a huge effort in your appearances - by huge effort, I mean trying to doll yourself up like Kim Kardashian haha.
For your makeup, all you need is a good foundation or tinted moisturiser or BB Cream (depending on your skin), a brow filler, eyeliner, mascara and a lovely lip gloss or lipstick :)

Here are the products I used today:


Soap & Glory Primer and Foundation


SKINFOOD Salmon Concealer


I tend to switch up my products though, some days I'll use a higher coverage foundation, or my MAC concealer. I'll do a post on my absolute favourite products haha :)

I also used the Soap & Glory mascara and felt tip liner... 
And here is the finished look:


I LOVE the felt liner, as you can create really sharp and defined winged liner :)

This look is really simple and it looks really fresh :) It's a really casual look, and if you want, you can always add a line on the lower lash line, or add a bit of eyeshadow. I just keep it minimal as it's an everday look :)



I've started wearing my glasses now, as before I'd always wear my contact lenses. It's too cold in the mornings to put bits of plastic in your eyes haha!

I'm waiting for a pair of new lenses to arrive too, and hopefully they will be here sometime this week :)


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig