Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Technic False Lashes

Hey everyone :)

The other day, I purchased some Technic False Lashes from Bodycare - a shop I can't live without! They always stock so many beauty products and have the prices lower than it would be in Boots or Superdrug, so it's awesome! I think these lashes were less than £2!

I stumbled across a load of false lashes including the Katy Perry brand, and the Girls Aloud brand - which I may try in the future - but I came across this lovely pair...


These lashes aren't so heavy compared to other lashes which are more thicker and fuller. And I was on the lookout for a pair of natural looking lashes - there were loads to choose from! 

It was hard though, I wanted to find lashes that looked natural, but not too sparse. I want volume! Haha :P 

A closer look:



I really like how these lashes don't have a black band, instead it's a clear band. That means I'll be able to get away with wearing these lashes with little or no eyeliner :)

These lashes also came with glue :) Which is okay I suppose, as most of these types of lash glues end up drying with an eggshell colour instead of clear :(


I think these lashes would be better to be worn with dramatic eye makeup, as they look too much with just eyeliner.


I guess one thing I don't like about the design of these lashes, is that the gaps between the lashes, are quite noticeable. And normal lashes aren't like this at all, so it does look quite fake rather than natural.


Yep, the lashes are long and look really voluminous :)


What do you think of these lashes? 
Yay or Nay?

Lenses: GEO Nudy Quarter Brown 
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yay! Love them, might have to buy one when I next pop into SuperDrug! x

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig