Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Recent purchases & future reviews!

Hey everyone :)

Just a very quick post on somethings I've bought recently..


Contact Lens solution :- I usually get the one by Bausch & Lomb, but that's quite pricey (£10.99!) but this Boots version was £3.99 or something? I know it was definitely less than £5! So that's great.. and it's a huuuuuuge bottle too, which is great as I'm always wearing my lenses!



YAYYYYYY I finally bought the 'Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful SUPER Serum!' after months of drooling over it in Boots haha!

I got paid recently and this was the first thing that I had bought!

Now some lipsticks... I've been looking for some really lovely colours to wear as I don't have many lipsticks. Plus I know that these will really come in handy in my makeup blog posts! :)




I will review all of these products in the upcoming weeks! :)

~ Xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig