Tuesday, 6 November 2012

My New Baby ~ 1100D

If you've been following me on Twitter, you would know that I have been tweeting lately about my early Christmas present... which I have got today!

And.. if you've been following my blog for the past year (check my Christmas Wishlist of 2011), you will know that I have been wanting a new camera for absolutely ages!

And I finally got one!

Check out... my Canon EOS 1100D!


It was currently on offer this month at Costco, and it came to around £300 :) It came with a bag and everything (except a memory card - but I have other memory cards so it's no biggie!)


Eeeeeeek I'm sooo happy I've got it!


Isn't it just beautifulllll?!


And obviously, I've taken a couple of photos! (These previous photos were taken with my XPERIA Mini Pro)


My sis in law didn't want me taking a photo of her hahaa... but this picture looks really cool as you can see how the background is out of focus 




LOVE how the background just naturally goes out of focus! OMG

I probably sound like a geek right now.. but I love how this camera focuses :D


Obv I had to take photos of Nemo :) And do you like my slippersocks? They're the warmest and softest things ever! Definitely one of the best things I've got for this cold winter!


Poser







She looks so fluffy and cute!


With her food bowl :) It's so hard to get her to keep still, but I got some nice shots of her :)

I'll be posting way more photos of really good quality now, and making this blog a lot more interesting with photos. Anyway, I hope you've liked these photos so far, more to come!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yayy! Congratulations on the new camera! :D
    Hihii..so cute pics of Nemo ♥

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :) and thanks, she is cute isn't she? :P x

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig