Wednesday, 7 November 2012

MUA Lipstick #7

I've been on the hunt for some really nice lipsticks.. but I didn't know where exactly to look. Because the lipsticks I already have, have either been cheap and crap, or very expensive yet my faves (like my absolute favourite, Soap & Glory lipsticks!)

Until... I found out that MUA lipsticks are only £1, yet they have a huge choice of colours!


Shade 7 is a lovely vibrant pink, that is definitely a summery shade! :) 
It's my favourite shade of pink haha :)



The texture of this lipstick is very creamy and glossy, so you don't need to worry about applying it on dryish lips as this doesn't accentuate dryness.

And this lipstick is incredibly pigmented!



Top: Applied in soft strokes - it doesn't look too intense this way
Bottom: Dabbed on with a finger on top of a balm - I prefer this method as it looks subtle and doesn't bring too much attention to the face.


The bottom of the lipstick has this little jar that can be unscrewed. It contains the lipstick in this, where you can apply it with a lip brush (liner, or for a precise lip shape). But this also helps buyers see what the shade actually is! Rather than buying it and realising that this colour doesn't match your nail polish (or something?)


I hope you liked this review! :) And also the photos too haha!



~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig