Saturday, 24 November 2012

MK&A

This week I've developed a slight obsession with the Olsen twins for some reason.. They're really fashionable and well, they're so pretty!

I remember growing up whilst watching their movies, and their tv shows, and they've really grown up! (well yeah.. they're in their mid twenties haha) At one point, Two of a Kind was my favourite TV show hahaa, it made me wish I had a twin.

I can't really tell the difference between the two, unfortunately haha. But they're both super pretty and have an amazing fashion sense. And I really like their 'casual' eye makeup.. It's smokey and looks effortless. But it really suits them :)



















Anyway, enough of photos :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig