Saturday, 10 November 2012

Maybelline Fit Me - Foundation & Concealer

Hey everyone, this is my most recent purchase:

Maybelline Fit Me
This is the latest products to be released by Maybelline, and it actually caught my eye a week ago whilst I was shopping. I really liked the idea of how they have released a new foundation but it fits so many different skin tones. 

I tried out the different shades, as there was a 220 and a 225 (which I assume is a darker colour) however the 225 looked more pinkish rather than yellow toned. So I took the dive of buying the 220 (and if it was lighter, I was going to have to use bronzer to try and even it out).

I bought these two only, as it was 'Buy 1 and get the other 1 half price'. So these two came to just under £11. 

They have released a matching powder and blush/bronzer to go with the skin tones, but I didn't really want to buy any extra stuff that I already had. 

I am currently trialing this makeup today, and I will write a follow up post reviewing the product more thoroughly :)




So far the colour seems pretty fitting for me :)


~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been wondering about this too. They ran a sample promotion on fb a while ago so I'm still waiting for my sample x

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh its fab! I also applied for the free makeup sample, but I was waiting too long and couldn't resist the urge of buying a foundation bottle haha! I definitely recommend it! :) xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig