Tuesday, 27 November 2012

LDR on the box

Hey everyone

I've finally finished decorating my box for one of my university assignments... remember this:



And this is the final design:


I'd ripped off a couple of different magazine pages; fashion, makeup, adverts. And added random streaks of black and white acrylic paint. I wasn't bothered if it was neat or not, as I wanted that sort of abstract effect



Lana Del Rey <3



I drew a few of the pictures that I'd glued onto here :) I'd basically sketched out a few eyes and faces from advertisements in VOGUE 





There is a lot of paint just splattered on it, and it looks really artsy now :D


And to finish off, a photo of me when I was like 2/3, and at the beach :D I think it was Scarborough or something
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hihihi..you look so adorable when you were little ^__^

    Project looks good too!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig