Sunday, 25 November 2012

Inspiration

Hey everyone

Sorry for the lack of actual updates, I'm still working on my University assignments and the deadlines for most of them is like in 2 weeks! And one of the deadlines is tomorrow, and I'll be so glad once I've submitted that work in! 

Here are some photos I've found that I really like! I've been looking around for inspiration lately, and these are photos I like and want to share with you all :) 

Some of the people included:
 Lena Fujii, Lana Del Rey, Ena Matsumoto, Yuria Kushido, Penelope Cruz, Hilary Duff, Miranda Kerr, Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Sayoko Ozaki, Eva Longoria, Megan Fox :)


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig