Sunday, 4 November 2012

I'm in the Christmas Sprit

I know it's really early to be thinking about Christmas... we've got like 7 weeks or something to go. But I still can't help to be in the Christmas spirit haha.

I blame Starbucks and their super cute Christmassy cups

And also Boots for stacking their shelves with Christmas packages:

SO MUCH SOAP & GLORY, I CANNOT.

And all of the Christmas adverts on tv, leaflets in magazines and reindeer clothing in shops!

Or maybe it's the fact that I was looking at Christmas photos from the previous years:


My rooftop and back garden covered in snow!


From 2010



From 2011

This christmas, I really really really want to go to London and see my cousins. We don't really do anything for christmas here, but when we go to London, we usually have a party and it's so much fun!

I can't wait for this years Christmas... well.. I can. But I can't wait until the 13th, as that is when all of my major deadlines are, and I will have submitted all of my work! 
I've created weekly plans for all of my work, as I'm trying to schedule all of my work on the weekends (and pull an allnighter on Saturdays) to help complete all of my essays and plans.

I have a month and 3 days to work really hard, and then I will have all of the Christmas holidays to chill out and relax!

Wish me luck haha!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig