Thursday, 1 November 2012

HALLOWEEN.

Hey everyone :)

Here's some photos from Halloween. It was the first time I've actually really done something for the day... and it was fun!! :D


We did the skull makeup and went around Uni with the makeup on haha. A lot of people were looking and it was a little bit nerve wracking... but it was so funny.


Both of our makeup took around an hour and a half to do, so it wasn't that bad! It lasted for a few hours, but I had used a ton of eyeliner around the eyes, which was a pain to remove haha!


We looked so scary! Hahaa

My status about Halloweeen:
Find it so annoying that on the one day of the year where a girl can get away with looking like a complete hot mess, they choose to be a 'slutty bunny' or put a pair of cat ears on their heads. Fucks sake. Get a bit of blood on your face and scare someone.

I find it so annoying how girls just go around in skimpy outfits and don't really dress up as anything really scary.  And go for the generic Halloween stuff like a princess, a school girl or a vampire. I dunno. I really rate those that do something more creative that looks pretty real too.

Oh oh oh, anddd... we carved a pumpkin! Which neither of us have done before :D





It looked soooo good with the candle inside of it, and it was glowing!

~~

I have some really really really awesome news.. I was contacted by the BBC to film for a documentary! OMG! I'm so happy about it and I'm not going to say anything more. But I am sooooo grateful to be approached about it.... all through my blog! 

I'm so glad I started blogging! :D


Anyway, I hope you've all had a fun Halloween :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Woooooooo about the BBC documentary. Go Girl! Your halloween look was fab too :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig