Friday, 16 November 2012

GEO Nudy Quarter Brown

Hey everyone :) 

 I recently bought GEO Nudy Quarter Brown circle lenses from eyecandys.com, and they arrived the other day and well.. here is my review!
 


Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.0 mm
**Note: As of Mar. 2012, GEO packaging states 14.2mm, but the printed design remains 14.0mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable 


Design ★★★★★
 Love the design. They're very minimal to be honest, and not many people could actually tell I was wearing them. So I really love how these lenses look really natural! I wanted to go for the natural look anyway after wearing my Adult Grey lenses for nearly a year now! Haha! I love wearing darker and more smokey brown makeup when I have darker lenses in :) 
 
Enlargement : ★★★★★ 
I love the enlargement on these, they make your eyes look bigger but not too big. It looks natural, but makes your eyes stand out (in just the right amount haha!) The dark rim around the lens makes the lens look even bigger!
 
Comfort : ★★★★☆
 When I first put my lenses in, my eyes are a little sensitive and I do get a sudden feeling of discomfort.. and my eyes start to water a little. But after 10 seconds or so, my eyes are used to it and it's fine! But I've never really had this problem before with any of my previous lenses. After around 6 or 7 hours of wearing the lenses, my eyes did start to feel dry and a bit irritated. 

Overall : ★★★★★
 I really love these lenses, they're really pretty, and look natural :) I will look into the other shades of the GEO Quarter Nudy range!


In natural lighting :)
 

With flash (and I'm so sorry about my undereyes, I don't get why they're creased! hahaa!)
 

Makeup: 

Mac Concealer - NC30 
 Soap & Glory Liquid Liner 
 REVLON Eyeshadow Quad 
 Soap & Glory 'Thick & Fast' mascara 
 BROW ZINGS

 ~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig