Saturday, 3 November 2012

CKONE

This is the latest thing that has grabbed my attention; CKONE have launched a makeup range exclusive to Debenhams... and the foundation looks really awesome.

This foundation is described:



  • Serum:Nourishes skin Infused with Vitamins A, C, E Radiates skin with moisturizers + emollients
  • Primer:Smooth, uniform & flawless finish Extends makekup wear for up to 11 hours Shine-control
  • Face Makeup: Oil-free formula Skin-tone perfecting Gives 100% natural look Non-comedogenic/Non-acnegenic Dermatologist tested
  • Directions.On a clean face apply a pea-sized amount of 3-in-1 face makeup lightly and evenly to entire face and blend outwards.
  • Free delivery for Beauty Club members. Enter code SHBC once you add your product to bag



  • I've looked at reviews for this foundation and so far, so many people have raved about it!
    They say it's long lasting, great coverage without looking too cakey.

    The only thing that's a bit crap about the website, is that we can't see how the shades actually look. As I have problem finding a great foundation that actually matches my skin tone.

    If anyone can help me with the shades match up, I totally appreciate it! I'm around a MAC NC30-35... and I'm guessing 500 Tan would be an okay shade. But I wouldn't want to risk it haha!

    I would love love love to try out this foundation in the future as I love CK products :D

    ~ xoxo
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig