Friday, 5 October 2012

Woklicious

After getting food poisoning from 88 Noodle Bar, I've been avoiding Chinese food restaurants other than the trusty Harbour City in Leeds where my family has been getting food from ever since I could remember!
But, I found out about this place, Woklicious! 
And it's located just opposite Huddersfield University so it's in the best location! (Because I'm too lazy to walk to places hahaa)

They have all kindas of Oriental food there, from Chinese, to Singaporean rice, to Malaysian Chicken Stay to Sushi. So there is quite a variety to choose from :)


You can create your own sort of noodle of rice dish! :)

These are the pre-set dishes :) I had the Fusion Noodle Box! With Prawns, Chicken, and Beef :) Yummy! 

Did I forget to mention, you can get student discount here too ;) So it's £4 and a free drink!


Another menu :) and my food and chopsticks!

OMG it was so yummy!!! There were tons of Asian veggies in here too, it was delish! The portion size is huge too! I could barely finish all of this, but I did because I love my food :P

Haha chopsticks are so fun to use! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig