Thursday, 18 October 2012

The BEST Eyeliner?

Having worn makeup (well... experimenting with makeup I should say) since before I started High school, I've always been playing around with eyeliners. They're just one of those staple items that you need in you rmakeup bag.

So I've tried out many different eyeliners, from pencils to liquid liners, to felt liners to gel liners etc. And my favourite has got to be the felt liner 0 as it's like a pen - so it's much easier to control.

However, you can't go wrong with a good pencil liner! :)


My mum and sister came back from India on Wednesday (omg I'm so glad they're back!!) and sadly, they didn't bring back a ton of makeup like they have done before. But, they brought me back this amazing eyeliner.

Unfortunately I don't know the name, but HYATT BEAUTY was all that was written on it?

I've always preferred eyeliners which didn't smudge, and were water resistant. And I've found eyeliners like this too... however, they weren't as SMOOTH as this!



When I first took the lid off the pencil and glanced at the eyeliner, I knew it was good! 

Firstly, it doesn't look like it will easily break. Some eyeliners have a cheap sort of appearance and you know it won't really be all that great.
However this one looks really slick. You can tell that the liner product itself is a creamy sort of formula.

It glides on so perfectly!

This is with a single stroke of the liner. The intensity of the colour is really thick and black, and doesn't look grey.

The best part about this eyeliner is that it IS long lasting. Yep.
This eyeliner will last in the rain, it will last when you've rubbed your eyes. 

However the only downside is that it's a pencil and it does require you to sharpen it.. but it's not that bad :)

More photos :)




~ xoxo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That eyeliner looks amazing! Perfect staying power for a night out!

    Laurie at http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    Come say Hi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppp definitely! It's really pigmented too! xx

      Delete
  2. could u pls tell me from which Indian shop I can purchase dis eyelinr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could u pls tell me from which Indian shop I can purchase dis eyelinr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. could u pls tell me from which Indian shop I can purchase dis eyelinr.

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig