Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Soap & Glory Double Eyeliner Crayon

I've been meaning to blog about this eyeliner for ages, as it's one of my favourite eyeliners.... surprise surprise, it's by Soap & Glory! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I've raved about their products, from the undereye cream to the foundation - which is one of my absolute favourites!

This is the eyeliner... it's a double ended stick! One side has a metallic brown liner and the other is an off-white liner - perfect for highlighting!



The liner has a really soft formula! It's not like a regular eyeliner... I can only describe it like a chubby stick eyeliner with a creamy formula - which can be great as a base for eye shadows! And because it's so creamy, it's easy to blend!


The stick can become quite blunt, so it is a bit hard to draw a wing. However you can always sharpen the pencil :)


The colour of the liner isn't a dark brown unlike how the packaging makes it out to be. It's a lovely soft brown, which is perfect if you're going for a natural look!
I wear this if I want my eyes to stand out - but not completely stand out with using a black eyeliner. It's a great alternative :)


What I did here, was I drew a little V shape and blended it upwards so it looks a bit smokey. I reapplied the liner around the outer eyelashes to create a darker emphasis. I then took the off-white side of the eyeliner and applied it around the inner corner of the eye to bring in some light and create contrast.

I then finished off with a coat of mascara (that left a few dots on my upper eyelid ha #fail)

So, you can use this Duo Stick for a daily look - a stroke of eyeliner on the lashline - or a night look - smokey blended (with a bit of eyeshadow if you want)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww that looks really nice, I like how subtle the smoky effect is
    xxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig