Thursday, 4 October 2012

Re-Dying My Hair Dark Tulip

Yup... I've done it again ;)



The colour looks so bright here! But I can assure you that it's not a bright red haha :P


I had used the Dark Tulip by La Riche Directions, but only a teeny tiny amount that I had remaining from when I had previously dyed my hair!! So this colour has already faded quite a lot after 5 washes so far. 
But I only wanted to finish up the hair dye, because my yellowish hair was like, unattractive haha :P

More photos:


It looks like there are different shades in there, and there are! :) Reds, pinks, purples :)

I've already bought the colour for the next time I dye my hair (which will be in a few weeks!) and it's Violet by La Riche Directions, as I really want to try out purple! I've already decided that I'm going to try and use two different shades or more. And hopefully it will look really nice and cute haha fingers crossed!! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig