Saturday, 27 October 2012

HALLOWEEN: Skull Face



Rick Genest & Promise Phan inspired.

I've been thinking of different makeup ideas that I could do for Halloween - as I've never really dressed up as anything before. Well... last year I did a sort of vampire look but it wasn't that great.

And today I saw that the amazing Promise Phan uploaded this photo:

And I immediately got inspired and decided to try it today haha!!

However I thought that this looked a liiiittle bit simple. And I remembered Rick Genest from Lady Gaga's music video and decided to try and get more ideas for the shading and extra details.


I drew this photo of his aaaaaages ago (just putting it out there haha ;D)


As you can see, it's much more detailed with the lines around the mouth and shading!

This is what I came up with:

What I used:

Skin79 OrientalGold BB Cream - It's really light for me so I used it to cover my entire face - making it look really pale
MAC Concealer - on my blemishes. I didn't need to use that much though!
Setting powder
A Black eyeliner - I had used a pencil liner first, but I found that it started to collect the colour of the BB Cream and it just looked grey rather than black. 
So I had used the Soap & Glory felt liner - which was SO much better! I could make precise lines and the colour is very very black so it saved a lot of time!
Black eyeshadow - I used this to contour around the sides of my face, around the teeth and other the eyeliner to set it!
AVON White eyeliner stick - Just to create more contrast by applying this white shade on the teeth, and on the white gaps of the face.




What do you think? 

I would've done a step by step tutorial or something, but I was afraid I was going to mess it up haha! Nonetheless here are the pics :)

Would you ever try anything like this?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. WOW, I've seen so many skull halloween looks during the past one, but your one is definitely my favourite! I love all the extra detail you've added and the shading - Amazing, amazing, amazing job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek thank you so much!!! That means so much to me! :) xx

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg its amazing!! I follow you now my dear. Would you like to follow me back?
    Can't stop looking at this hih x
    Magda xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig