Sunday, 21 October 2012

Everything Will Be Okay

"Sometimes it's the little things in life that make you realise that shit you worry about, aren't worth worrying over at all. And sometimes it takes a huge knock at your life, to help you realise that you're stronger than you thought you were, you had it in you all along. And after hanging on to a depressing thought for a few months and asking for endless hours of advice from others, helps you realise that the only person you really need to help you get through your problems, is you. ♥"


I was looking back at my Facebook from around January/February and a few of the statuses I wrote - I went through a really rough patch during the winter of 2011-2012 - and some of them explained how I felt, and also advised me.

Looking back, I never expected my life to turn out as great as it is now, and that just a few months ahead would be the start of something amazing <3



So erm.. Moral of this post: Things will be better in the end. And if things are still rough... well.. the end is still unwritten :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig