Sunday, 14 October 2012

All I need...

IS A BEAUTY AND A BEATTTTTTTT


Jeez, I'm totally loving this song!!



The video looks so fun, and I am really like Justin Beiber's (Omg I wrote that first as Beaber haha wtf) songs lately. And I like this song more than I like the others... well except Boyfriend. That's a tune :) 

And I actually find it funny how he had tweeted out about his laptop being stolen with all of his personal footage on there, as a way of getting people curious for this video!

Clever!

And it's got Nicki Minaj in this song, I love her part in it! And her hair looks really nice in it, with the blonde and pink bits :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig