Tuesday, 9 October 2012

£1.99 Bargains :)

I've become a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to makeup now. Well.. I have a lot of makeup anyway so I don't feel the need to go out and buy a new foundation or concealer.
However, I'm going through a bit of a brown phase. I know, silly right?

I've been needing to get a new mascara and a brown eyeliner, and living off a student budget, I've been hesitant when it comes to buying anything now.
But I was in Boots earlier this week and I found both items at the amazing price of £1.99!



Natural Collection Mascara in Brown/Black
Miss Sporty Eyeliner in Brown

These are definitely worth the price, the mascara I feel will end up drying out within a month, however the pencil is really smooth and easy to apply, so I think that will be in use for the next few months :)

So, why brown?

Well at the moment I'm living off my EOS Adult Grey circle lenses which look blue. And I've found that black liner and mascara doesn't really go well with the blue/grey lenses! So I've opted for Brown, and it looks less harsh :)



The mascara isn't brilliant, because I'm so used to my Soap & Glory 'Thick & Fast' (that's £10!) mascara which extends and volumizes your lashes with one coat. However with this mascara, I had to apply several coats to make it look like this.

Oh well, it will do for now! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig