Saturday, 20 October 2012

12:02

Wow this blog is turning into more of a makeup blog than anything else, and I know I haven't posted anything really diary-like with a lot of photos. And well, my week has been sooo hectic!

I wasn't at Uni on Monday as I was still recovering from being ill. Wednesday, my mum and sister came back from India and I'm sooo happy that they're back! But on that day (and Thursday) I was feeling pretty ill as I had some food that was a bit dodgy :/ But I'm alright now :)

I hope you've liked the previous posts on the makeup reviews, as I have more to come - however I will slip in more lifetsyle sort of posts in between, so it's not all beauty related haha! :D

And to finish off this post, a picture of me and my sister in law's younger sister - when we went to Nando's a few weeks ago


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig