Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Thankies :')

Heyyy my lovely readers :D

I've become so happy lately about my blog, I've finally become one of those that really carers for their blog as if it is a little baby haha!
But I just really want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog up until now.
I never really thought I'd manage to get this many views, honestly.

I had an old blog which I had during last summer but I realised that I had a few problems with that email address and had to start from scratch. And I had around 7,000 views on there and I was like "Ohh how am I ever going to get that many views again?!"
And well.. looks like I've already gone past it! x 6 haha.


 I think it's so amazing that so many people all over the world have seen my blog! It really is amazing and I'm going to use this to my advantage and help other people with advice and reviews. I really love writing and just knowing that people are reading my blog, feels like I've really accomplished something.


Each month, my views are climbing rapidly! So much love for you guys! <3

So I really want to say thank you to everyone who has read it!
Thank you to those who have read it and felt inspired to start blogging too.
Thank you to those who have asked me for advice on blogging, I know I'm still a newbie but I'm so grateful for those who still ask for my advice on what I think or how they can start it up and other bits and pieces of advice.
Thank you for telling others about my blog too, it's grown so much over the past 5 months (when I started to post more regularly!) and it's amazing.
Thank you for following me too! I've gained so many followers on here and on Twitter, and I can imagine that this is only the beginning of it!
Thank you to those readers who have left me awesome comments, and I've left comments back, and we've become friends :)

 Thank you Zaineb :) ~



Thank you everyone :)
(more please?)

~ xoxo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. you look gorgeous in that pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your blog is doing great! :D

    I have a fun challenge for you in my blog > Frillycakes
    Would be nice if you could take a look and participate. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D And I will take a look!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. forever your number one fan haha x

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig