Tuesday, 11 September 2012

No longer dry and brittle

Hey everyone :)

I admit that after dying my hair (which involved bleaching it), it's not the same as it used to be. It's a lot more thinner, dry and breaks more easily. And this is quite scary for someone with naturally strong and thick hair - Indian genes awww yeahh.


So my hair looks quite healthy there? Which... it was! However, since this dye has faded, I have realised that bleaching my hair had really damaged the ends. And I really don't want to get a hair cut again as I'm aiming for long hair like this:


Yep, this year I won't be trimming my hair or anything, just letting it grow, and let the layers grow out too!

Well... how do the ends of my hair look now?



As you can see, my hair looks really dry and light and feather. When really I'd love the thick and silky appearance. 

Well... I found something that helped ;)

Argan Oil to the rescue!


My sister recommended using Argan Oil to my mum - who dyes her hair frequently too - because:
- It adds shine
- It has heat protection, so you don't need to worry about using straightners or curling irons
- Quickens hair drying and styling time
- It helps to soften the hair and manage frizz
- Helps to protect from sun and wind damage!

So this really is a great oil to use on your hair as it basically helps it in different ways! Even if you don't use heat products, you can still use it because it'll be beneficial for your hair's needs!


You just take a pump like this (a little goes a long way!) and rub it in your palms and rub it into your hair. I mainly use it at the ends of my hair as that is my main problem! And btw, this oil smells absolutely AMAZING!! For some reason it reminds me of cinnamon and autumn? :S haha!

This is my hair afterwards

See, it looks a little my hydrated and less brittle! :)
I've been usign this oil for a couple months so the before picture isn't as bad as how my hair used to be when I first properly bleached my hair (around this time last year!)

Oh and... Hollan & Barrett have released an Argan Oil skin care line which is awesome!! I use the day cream from there, and it smells so yummy and it has been a miracle moisturiser for me!! :)


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig