Wednesday, 5 September 2012

#IWasThere

Sponsored

Hey everyone :)

Although the Olympics is over (well.. Paralympics is still going on) and I never really had much participation in it during the time, yettt I had decided to still celebrate the fact that the Olympics was held in England! I mean come on, you can tell your grandchildren that you were alive during that time, right? 

But for those of you that have been more involved in the Olympics, you have a chance to win! I have teamed up with Westfields London with a unique opportunity to WIN money and a pre paid shooping spree! 
Yayayayy!



*scroll down to see what YOU can win*

Living in Leeds had made it difficult to actually be 'a part of history" as London is extremely busy!Yet.. I have been to Westfields many times and I absolutely loveee it there! It is the perfect place to shop for clothes and beauty products but what I love most is that there is a Boots there haha!
Boots has got to be my favourite shop as I can go in there and spend so much but not feel too bad as I have a points card haha!

And with products I had bought from Boots, I managed to bring the Olympics to me! (Last minute, huh?) Using Beauty products :)


Using glittery nail polishes from Barry M, a ruby red lipstick from Rimmel London and a Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette (with the most pigmented of shadows! - Will review this palette soon) that I bought during Christmas, for a streak of blue.


Yes, for everything else I used is from Boots too! Maybelline 24hr concealer, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 55, Soap & Glory mascara, Maybelline Gel Liner, Rimmel London bronzer :)

I absolutely love how my nails and makeup look, it looks really cultural :)

Now! Onto the competition :)

Westfields London is giving out an amazing selection of prizes!
- London & Team GB merchandise
- Weekly £100 Visa prepaid cards to spend at Westfields
- Grand Prize winners will receive up to £25,000 in Visa  prepaid cards to spend at Westfields
ALSO
- £500 Grand Prize Winner for the best featured content of the summer

All you have to do is:
Go on to the Westfields Competition homepage here and sign up to Team East or Team West... and then, let the games begin! 

Tweet your Oylmpic and Westfields stories #Iwasthere #west (or) #east (depending which team you're on) to gain an exra points! Share your photos and memories!

Join in on Facebook! There are tons of games to be played on their page to help BOOST points!

Upload photos to instagram with #Iwasthere #east (or) #west to gain extra points!

So... which team are you on?

In case you're wondering, I'm on #TeamEast as I've always been going to East London to see my cousins (like ever since I could remember) and I go around twice or three times a year! I LOVE it there :) It's almost like my second home!!

So, what are you waiting for? ;)


This post was sponsored by Westfields London
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig