Thursday, 6 September 2012

Hello Kitty Eyeshadows =^.^=

Hey everyone :)

In my previous post about #IWasThere (READ if you haven't already!), I mentioned my eyeshadow that I had use, and it as from Boots.

It's a very smooth shimmery blue colour that can be built up to be more intense. However I was wearing red lipstick so I wanted my eyes to have a small pop of colour :)


Yeah basically it was during Christmas and there was the 3 for 2 offer on all gifts, and I wanted to buy a few packages :) And one of them was a Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette. I had only used the beige colour as a highlight, until a few days ago when I wanted to blue eyesahdow.
I reached into my old bags as I knew I had a few eyeshadow palettes that I'd keep with me during Uni to help set my eye makeup... or use them as eyeliners haha :P


It's a small purple palette and it has Hello Kitty on it! I really like Hello Kitty haha that's why I had bought it :P

Little picture on the mirror :)

The shades in this palette are actually really lovely. The top row are very warm colours (the end rusty shade is my favourite!)

Check out how pigmented these shades are!

My sister saw this palette (and her being a makeup shoppaholic) she said, "OMG these are really pigmented, and two of these are literally same shades as in the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette!"

Not bad huh ;)

I have yet to play around with these shades, as I think a daytime look and a night time look can be achieved with this palette! :)
However I'm unsure of where you can purchase this palette from now, as I'd bought it during Christmas. Maybe it'll be in Boots this year? But this definitely a great eyeshadow product!!

YouTube | Facebook Twitter

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig