Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Hanging On

Hey everyone :)

Sorry I hadn't posted anything yesterday!! I actually feel like I've fallen behind with my blogging as my photos and ideas for posts keeps building up, but nothing had actually been written out!!  
Oooopsie!

I've been so busy for the past couple of days though, I went to London this weekend for my cousins 21st birthday bash, and then back in Huddersfield for University. All of my lectures and seminars have now started too, so it's become a little bit hectic! I'm trying to find time to write up all of my posts, and I have a few hours now so I'll write some up :) yayy

Here are a few photos from the past few days :)




A reader from Singapore sent me this message on Friday! It's so sweet <3
Thank you Nadiah :)










OMG I've been obsessed with Ellie Goulding's song 'Hanging On' (but without Tinie Temper as he just ruins the song :/ haha)


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig