Monday, 3 September 2012

Breaking the Tag

Hey everyone :)

I was recently tagged by the beautiful Lauren Kay for a Liebster Award, and is basically aimed at people will 200 or less followers and something something. And you tag 11 people who you think have really good blogs. Or something.


Now... I'm not really fond of these tags because I think everyoneee should be able to do it! Because it is a fun thing to do, your followers will get to know you better and well.. if you're struggling for a blog post, this is a fun one to write up!

The (Original) Rules
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you must create a set of 11 new questions for the people you nominate
- Choose up to 11 bloggers, linking them to your post
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
- Absolutely no tag backs
- Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers


However...

I'm going to change the rules and make them a little like this...
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger (me) has set for you (yeah, all of you)
- This tag is for everyone reading this now. 
(and if you don't do it, the girl from The Ring and the girl from The Grudge will stand over your bed like that chick from Paranormal Activity, at exactly 1:24am tonight. LOLjk. Or am I?)
- You can tag your followers if you really want to, but it would be nice to include errrbody.
- Followers, schmollowers. This is for everyone regardless of how many followers you have.

So here are 11 things about me:
1) My heart is on my right-hand side
2) I'm a soya milk tea addict! Seriously, I love soya milk in my tea omg
3) I want to get married on a beach with white sands
4) I am an extremely shy person, despite that I can write loads on here and you will probably think I'm a loud mouth
5) I loveee listening to Thai Pop, KPOP, JPOP. A lot of people listen to the usual 2NE1, SHINee, Big Bang.. and yeah well I love listening to them too haha. I have stopped lately, but I love those bands.
6) I'm the youngest of 4!
7) I am a Leo, and I do believe in starsign personalities, however I don't really believe in horoscopes.
8) I really want to live abroad for some years in the future, I'm not really sure where though. Maybe after I'm married.
9) (This is actually harder than it looks omg) I'm studying Journalism at Uni, however I'm not really sure that I want to spend the rest of my life interviewing other people. It is fun and exciting, but I really love the idea of exploring the world for myself and writing about it. Hence why I've made this blog.
10) I loveeee Chocolate Eclairs from Greggs, I hardly ever go buy them. But when I do, I will have to buy two and like eat them there and then (omg I'm craving one right now)
11) I've been dying my hair since I was 13. (Well not fully dying it... I've always had like highlights).

So.. here are the 11 questions from Lauren :)
1. What is your biggest fashion disaster? Ermm, ripping up your own jeans to make them 3/4's. I remember I did that ageeeeeesss ago and then I really hated them. I got taller too so I grew out of them haha. No biggie :)
2. What beauty product can you not live without? Ohh this is tough! It will either be PanOxyl, or Soap & Glory Foundation - because I LOVE that stuff!
3. Which TV show is your guilty pleasure? The Simpsons. I don't really know what a guilty pleasure thing is, but it's one TV show that can instantly make my day a million times better! It's just so funny and I've been watching it ever since I could remember so yeah :)
4. What is your favourite book? Ooh, I really loved The KiteRunner. We had to read it for A-Level English Lit, and I think I could relate to it (because it was an Asian sort of background) and I cried during reading it. It's such a memorable book and I'm so glad that I read it!
5. What is your staple scent? CKIN2U! I LOVE that scent... I've been wearing it since I was 15 I think.
6. What is your daily routine when taking off your makeup? Baby wipes to make sure I get rid of all of the ey makeup! And then I wash over my face with cleanser, and then I dry it and then I use PanOxyl.
7. Do you tan? If you do, which tan do you use? Naturally brown, baby ;) Haha! But... I have had a tan before - Su-Do Tan, I think! I am quite a bit pale, and so one time my sister gave me a spray tan and I looked so glowing and it really was lovely! It was a really nice golden shade that gradually developed over 24 hours and I loved it!!
8. When stuck for something to wear, which shop can you walk into & know they'll have something you'll love? New Look. I LOVE that shop... I will always find at least one thing there that I love.
9. What is the most extravagant purchase you have ever made? Oh gosh.. I remember I spent around £60 one time in Boots just buying Soap & Glory products. Shit.
10. Apple or Windows? Hmmm... Apple is a lot more slick and I really love iPod Touch's. But Windows is pretty easy to use and it gets the job done. So I'm not really sure.
11. What is your favourite movie? Omg. I have 3. I can't decide! Transformers, She's The Man & A Cinderella Story!

Now.. here are my 11 questions to YOU ALL! :)
1) What is your current favourite song right now?
2) What is one iten you cannot EVER live without?
3) Where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
4) Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?
5) Would you rather shave off your eyebrows or shave your head? (Yeah I am really bored right now haha!)
6) What is the most expensive makeup product you've ever bought?
7) What is your favourite thing to do when it's pouring it down outside?
8) If there is one movie you wish you hadn't seen, what would it be?
9) What is your guilty pleasure song?
10) Which is the one country that you would really LOVE to travel to?
11) Do you have any special talents? If so, what are they?



Yep, those are my questions :) And I urge EVERYONE to do it :) And leave me a comment or something on here when you have, so I can have a look at it!.

Looking forward to seeing your posts :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh my god!! i used to be so into kpop and jpop! i can't remember much though... i remember ayumi hamasaki and boa...if you know them? and there was this korean song by a group called kiss or something called 'because i'm a girl' and the video used to depress the hell out of me. i watch it now and laugh my head off because of how cheesey it is loool. sigh. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG are you for real?!?!?! Yesss <3 Ayumi Hamasaki and BoA!! Haha! I haven't heard of that song but haha I used to be like that too, and now I'd look back and think, "WTF was I thinking, getting sad over a song" haha xx

      Delete
    2. yesyessss ayumi is so buff! ahhh i might have to revisit some songs xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig